The boxes usually arrive within 1-4 weeks after shipping depending on your location. After your box has been shipped, you will receive an email that includes a tracking code. You can use it on these websites to check where your box is located:
- Codes ending with SG: Singapore Post & 17Track.net
- Codes ending with HK: Hong Kong Post & 17Track.net
- Codes ending with NL: Spring & 17Track.net
- Codes ending with DE: Global Mail & 17Track.net
- Codes ending with GB: Royal Mail & 17Track.net
- Codes ending with BE: 17Track.net
- Codes with only numbers: 4PX & USPS (after arriving at the U.S.)
- Codes starting with 4PX: Global Mail & 17Track.net
After the box has arrived in your country, you can track it on your local post office website. Unfortunately in some countries (including UK, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, Central America & South America) the Postal Services do not always offer online tracking, but the box will be delivered to you just as quickly.
Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions about tracking. Send us a message with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help!
You will receive the shipment confirmation email once your box has been picked up by the delivery company. It might take 1-6 days until your box has been transported to their sorting facility and registered to the tracking service. No worries though! your box will be trackable soon.
That is the status given to all shipments once they have been registered to the tracking service. It means that the shipping company has received the box from us (not from you, the customer). We know it's a bit confusing, but unfortunately, we cannot change it.
The boxes usually arrive within 1-4 weeks after shipping depending on your location. Unfortunately boxes to Canada, UK, Germany, Central America and South America might take up to 8 weeks to arrive.